Printing a QR code on 3D promotional products is one of the most demanding print jobs you can imagine. It needs to do more than look good. It needs to work! Curves, colors, contrast and surfaces can affect the way the code prints. But how do you know what will work and what won’t?
In the book, How to Print QR Codes on Promotional Products which is available in paperback and for Kindle/mobile devices on Amazon.com, promotions expert Heidi Thorne discusses the entire process of printing these checkboard looking barcodes including:
- How to Create QR Codes for Printing Use
- 4 Dos and Don’ts for Artwork
- 4 Ways to Measure Effectiveness with Tracking
- Success Tips for Color, Contrast and Curves
- 12 Promotional Products that Should Never be Used with QR Codes
- The QR Code Printing Checklist
- NFC Tags versus QR Codes: Which is Better?
- How to Print QR Codes on T Shirts
“After a QR code sample project failure, I realized I needed to better educate customers on what is needed for a successful result printing QR codes on 3D promotional products. That’s why I wrote this book,” says Heidi. To demonstrate what can happen with improperly sized and placed QR codes, Heidi made this video:
Heidi’s company and publisher of the book, Thorne Communications LLC, offers a variety of QR code-friendly promotional product selections on their PWPMobile.com shopsite.
Click Here to See Available QR Code-Friendly Promotions (mobile view)
Included in the book is a checklist of items that need to be addressed for QR code printing on promotional items. As a bonus to subscribers of the MessagingMarketing.com blog, the checklist is being offered free to new subscribers who sign up entering their emails in the following box. Click here to subscribe if form is not visible. (Note: Existing subscribers will receive a link to the checklist via email.)
- Read How to Print QR Codes on Promotional Products
- QR Code-Friendly Promotions at PWPMobile.com (mobile view)
- PWPMobile.com Mobile Marketing Services and Social Media Consulting